This is a NI Kontakt library* which contains a wide range of typical sounds of the Moog Subsequent 37 synthesizer.
This collection comes with typical basses an finest leads added with many features of Kontakt.
• 50 Kontakt programs
• midi controllable knobs
• over 1,5 GB of HQ 44kHz/24 bit samples
• flexible Arpeggiator and Voice Modes
• large FX section with many adjustable parameters
• IR samples for the convolution reverb of Kontakt
(*This library needs a full retail version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher. It does not run with the free Kontakt Player)
Further information and audio demo
- Moog Subsequent 37 in the mix - made only with this library (except Drums) -
Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.